The Deep Sea News team is hard at work creating new resources that the community at large might find of use.
幸福飞艇多少钱yigeSo you want to be a marine (or deep sea) biologist? Read some articles we’ve written in the past about our careers and the state of the field:
- Miriam G: So You Want To Be A Marine Biologist: Deep Sea News Edition (Nov. 13, 2011)
- Andrew (Southern Fried Science): (Oct. 7, 2011)
- David (Southern Fried Science): ( Nov. 30, 2010)
- Dr. M: Things You Get To Do When You Are A Marine Biologist? (Apr. 15, 2009)
- Dr. M: So You Want To Be A Deep Sea Biologist? (Mar. 2, 2009)
In collaboration with the team from , we published a book chapter in the forthcoming text Environmental Leadership. Enclosed below is a pdf copy of a preprint of the chapter. We hope you find is of use!
Thaler, A.D., K.A. Zelnio, A. Freitag, R. MacPherson, D. Shiffman, H. Bik, M.C. Goldstein, C. McClain (In Press). Digital Environmentalism: Tools and strategies for the evolving online ecosystem. In D. Gallagher (ed.) Environmental Leadership: A Reference Handbook. SAGE Reference ().